PLEASE READ ABOUT SUSTAINABILITY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.
IF OUR CUSTOMERS DO WELL, WE DO WELL
Polyurethanes, as a business unit of Bang & Bonsomer, adheres to the group’s policies and practices the following:
- Experience and knowledge – understanding the polyurethane industries is one of the most important factors we consider essential. Bang & Bonsomer has over 90 years of experience in smart material technologies. We strive to pass this information on to new employees and to learn more through various and ongoing training programs.
- People 1st– People are the most important aspect of any business. So, whether we’re talking about our own employees or our customers, people come first. As a result, we have applied our Bang & Bonsomer value code to our team. Our 360 customer care service principles are implemented to ensure that our customers receive the best service possible. As a result, we take good care of our employees and customers.
- Honesty and high ethics – we value honesty and high ethics in everything we do.
- Innovation and trends – we strive to find better, faster and most cost-efficient answers to the industries growing challenges. To do this, we find clever ways to implement new solutions to old problems.
- We are in the business of growing the profit of our clients – If our customers succeed, so will we. That’s all there is to it.