Ekospray® PU insulation
EKOSPRAY® POLYURETHANE INSULATION FOAM – the most effective sustainable solution on the market!
- COMPACT INSULATION LAYER
- SEAMLESS AND SOLID
- SERVES AS A VAPOR BARRIER
- DOES NOT MILDEW
- DOES NOT ROT
- DOES NOT BLOCK MOBILE PHONE SIGNALS
- INSULATION THICKNESS IS SCALED
- EKOSPRAY®’S LIFESPAN CAN BE MORE THAN 100 YEARS
- INSULATION FORM AND PERFORMANCE ARE PRESERVED
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
Polyurethane spray foam is a versatile and energy-efficient material with numerous uses in construction and industrial applications. By using different formulas, the polyurethane foam can act as a vapour barrier, strengthening part of the structure, or as an effective insulation material against heat and cold.
Polyurethane doesn’t need extra fasteners, levelling of the base or taping, making it a very cost-efficient solution.
Even the most complicated shapes and structures can be insulated in their entirety using polyurethane spray foam.
The foam is quick to apply, so other work phases can continue without delay.
EKOSPRAY® products are CE-approved. No matter what the job is, the our product range will have the right product for your needs!
IN ACTION –
Our PU FOAM application on difficult surfaces, fast & efficient job, environmentally sustainable solutions
CHOOSE YOUR PRODUCT:
|DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET
4th-generation blowing agent (HFO),
|Set weight: 475 kg Core density: 28 kg/m3 – EN 1602 Thermal conductivity: 0.021 W/mK – EN 14315-1/EN12667 Declared thermal conductivity: ^d 0.024 W/mK/120 mm diffusion open – EN 12667 Compressive strength: ₴ 150 kP -EN ISO 826 Closed-cell content: ≥ 90% –
ISO 4590 Fire class: E- EN 13501-1
|EKOSPRAY® OPEN CELL LIGHT
|Set weight: 480 kg Core density: 8 kg/m3 – EN ISO 845 Thermal conductivity initially: 0.039 W/mK -EN ISO 8301 Closed-cell content: 2.5% – ISO 4590 Water vapour transmission: <16 kg/m2 – EN ISO 1609 Fire class: E- EN ISO 11925-2
CATCH THE LATEST ON EKOSPRAY®
Ekospray HFO i Huvila & Huussi TV-show!
Ekospray HFO kunde den här veckan glänsa i rampljuset när det visades i TV programmet Huvila & Huussi. Där kan man se installatörerna från ANPE Oy isolera en sommarstugas vind med spraybar polyuretan! Titta på avsnittet från Ruutu! Huvila & Huussi – Kausi 12 – Jakso 9 – Ripaus Amerikkaa maailmanmestarille | RuutuREAD MORE
Ekospray HFO in Huvila & Huussi TV-show!
Ekospray HFO was able to bask in the limelight in the Huvila & Huussi renovation TV show this week, when the installers of ANPE Oy insulated the upper sole of the summer cottage with sprayable polyurethane! Check out the episode from Ruutu! Huvila & Huussi – Kausi 12 – Jakso 9 – Ripaus Amerikkaa maailmanmestarille… Continue reading Ekospray HFO in Huvila & Huussi TV-show!READ MORE
Choosing EKOSPRAY® insulating material substantially extends the buildings’ life span
Choosing EKOSPRAY® insulation material for renovation projects and Facade repairs, particularly in the case of valuable old buildings, will:
- raise the value of apartments;
- reduce heating costs;
- improve living comfort;
- substantially extend the buildings’ lifespan.
Sprayable polyurethane is a competitive and trustworthy solution for designers working on renovation projects and insulation solutions. For example, EKOSPRAY® perfectly meets conservation goals in renovation projects on old buildings, even if it represents the peak of insulation technology and not old building materials.
TECHNICAL REPORTS ON SPRAY POLYURETHANE FURTHER REINFORCE STRUCTURAL DESIGNERS’ EXTENSIVE KNOW-HOW.
Technical reports on spray polyurethane further reinforce structural designers’ extensive know-how.
EKOSPRAY ® facilitates the work of structural and renovation designers by continually commissioning new studies on the technical properties of spray polyurethane.
Among the links below you can browse:
Among the links below you can browse:
- M1 Certificate
- RT Building Information File
- TUV Classification Reports on Fire Behaviour
Research on Water Vapour
- Transmission Properties by Tampere University of Technology
EKOSPRAY ® – THE BEST SOLUTION FOR OLDER BUILDINGS AND RENOVATION PROJECTS
As EKOSPRAY® spreads tightly, smoothly and seamlessly on multiform surfaces, and therefore does not require any straightening of structures, sealing, studding or support structures, the costs of renovation projects are reduced and structural design work becomes faster and easier. A good example is concrete apartment buildings which require renovations: after dismantling the sandwich structure and old wool insulation, EKOSPRAY ® can be sprayed into the irregular inner area immediately, without straightening out the surface.
Spray polyurethane insulation can be effortlessly incorporated into old structures. At the same time, insulation acts as a vapour barrier and provides perfect protection against moisture and mould.
EKOSPRAY® is a safe,
well-known polyurethane foams which guarantee high-quality insulation for even the most demanding objects.
EKOSPRAY ® is a safe, well-known polyurethane foam which have been guaranteeing high-quality insulation for even the most demanding objects for over 40 years. Our insulations provide this heat-insulating foam in sprayable form for use in any renovation project.
Spray polyurethane insulation foam takes into account the insulation requirements of different buildings, construction materials, multiform surfaces and areas of application. As it also sets firmly on irregular surfaces, it is the insulation material of choice for professionals when, for example, insulating base-floor spaces with limited access.
SPRAY POLYURETHANE IS THE CHOICE OF PROFESSIONAL BUILDERS AND STRUCTURAL DESIGNERS FOR NUMEROUS REASONS
- The most effective insulation material on the market: fully impermeable, adheres to irregular surfaces and offers very high insulation properties. Thermal transfer λ design is 0.025 W/mK > for 120-mm thick insulation.
- Good moisture resistance.
- Spray polyurethane does not rot, mildew or spoil.
- Fully impermeable: The air infiltration value of a structure insulated with EKOSPRAY® is 0 l/h, while with other insulation materials it is usually 1-15 l/h.
- Does not contain aluminium film, which affects mobile phone signals and thermal insulation properties.
- Durable and shape-preserving: Lifespan in construction of more than 100 years for both insulation performance and permanence of shape.
- Excellent strength properties: In light insulation its compression strength is 100-200 kPa with tensile strength of 150-1250 kPa. Heavier grades can achieve 2-3 times higher values. In addition, EKOSPRAY®´s compression, tensile and shear strength can be utilised structurally.
- Heat resistance and fire characteristics of the highest order: EKOSPRAY® extinguishes itself and its surface becomes charred, which prevents the spread and re-ignition of fire. Continuous heat resistance is +120 C. Using fire-retardant paint on insulated structures yields a fire class of C-s2,d0 and using a sprayable cement fibre-based fire-retardant coating yields a fire class of B-s1,d0.
- Chemically resistant to the solvents generally present in construction materials, such as acetone, sealing film plasticisers, fuels, mineral oils, dilute acids and alkalis, and the pollutants and impact of exhaust gases and industrial climates.
- EKOSPRAY® is odourless. It meets the strictest M1 requirements in emissions classifications. Tests are performed on a 28-day-old product.
- Physiologically, polyurethane insulation is harmless and chemically neutral.
- The environmentally sustainable and ecological choice: EKOSPRAY® insulation saves energy throughout the lifespan of a building. At the end of its lifespan, the insulation material can be burned as energy or recycled.
EKOSPRAY® HAS BEEN AWARDED A CE MARK.
When you use spray polyurethane, you don’t have to choose the insulation solution according to the application.
EKOSPRAY® is excellent insulation for:
- ceilings and roof slabs;
- external walls;
- base floors;
- attics and basements.
One spraying application performed by the contractor provides a wind baffle, vapour barrier and PU insulation that will last from generation to generation for:
- apartment buildings;
- detached houses and single-family homes;
- industrial and public buildings.
CE-MARKED EKOSPRAY® IS THE PROFESSIONALS’ FIRST CHOICE FOR RENOVATION AND FACADE REPAIRS.
CE-marked EKOSPRAY® is the professionals’ first choice for renovation and facade repairs because the structures do not need straightening or caulking. Spray polyurethane insulation material does not require fasteners, studding or support structures.
Neither does it get wet during storage or application. Closed cell EKOSPRAY® is 100 % airtight insulation material.
EKOSPRAY® raises the value of buildings and extends their life.
Using EKOSPRAY® polyurethane, old buildings requiring facade renovations are insulated to meet modern levels of energy efficiency. At the same time as the thermal insulation of structures improves many times over, the insulation layer acts as a wind baffle and vapour barrier. In terms of moisture performance, the structure becomes both safe and modern.
Spray PU insulation has all the advantages of polyurethane. Compared to more traditional insulating boards, it has many useful additional features.
The thickness-scalable insulation layer sits completely firmly and seamlessly on irregular and multiform wall structures. In this way, Facade renovations and other refurbishments can be performed without:
- straightening structures;
- caulking structures;
- providing studding or fasteners for insulation.
IN ADDITION TO FACADES, SPRAY POLYURETHANE INSULATES BASE FLOORS, ROOF SLABS AND WALL STRUCTURES IN APARTMENT BUILDINGS.
The so-called sandwich structure of the wall’s external skin is dismantled, as is old wool insulation. There is no need to straighten the inner envelope: EKOSPRAY® can be sprayed directly into it. At the same time, the insulation material:
- blocks air leaks
- improves indoor air quality
- prevents moisture from condensing in wall structures
- saves on heating costs
With spray PU insulation the thickness of wall structures can remain unchanged. The current thermal insulation requirement for wall structures of 0.17 W/m2K can be achieved with a 150-mm insulation layer. The desired Facade surfacing is added as external cladding.
Base floor construction work in apartment buildings is often left unfinished, and such floors are perfect places for mould and rot to occur. Moisture removal, drainage and ventilation are often poorly implemented. Roof slabs are tricky for board insulation because of the roof support structures and ventilation ducts, and the spaces are often very low.
EKOSPRAY® offers a safe solution for the painless insulation of hard-to-perfect base floors and roof slabs. It is also possible to insulate roof structures with spray PU insulation from outside.
Spray polyurethane provides insulation according to the varying needs of industries. For particularly hot and particularly cold conditions, special EKOSPRAY® insulation materials have been developed which can be cast or sprayed on site.
Examples of the industrial use of spray PU insulation can be found:
- on refrigeration pipes in food and fish processing plants;
- in the internal and external additional insulation of cold stores;
- in the foam insulation spaces between pipes or tanks and sheet metal cladding;
- in the external insulation of steel or concrete tanks;
- on transport containers;
- on cars;
- on boats;
- on ships.
In addition to insulating, EKOSPRAY® stiffens and supports the structure that is being insulated. At the same time, it prevents moisture from condensing, e.g. between metal sheet cladding and the insulation.
EKOSPRAY® is airtight and seamless.
EKOSPRAY® is equally suited to the insulation needs of industrial halls and commercial and public construction.
EKOSPRAY® is a safe and effective choice for both the refurbishment and additional insulation of old private homes and for the thermal insulation of passive and low-energy homes. In old private homes (such as so-called veteran’s houses and log houses) spray polyurethane sets without difficulty to form a compact insulation layer on the surface of old frame structures. At the same time, the insulation functions as support for the structures.
The original thickness of the wall structures in wooden houses can remain unchanged when you use spray PU insulation. Compact and efficient EKOSPRAY® boosts living comfort and energy efficiency in the building to the level of modern requirements. Thanks to its thermal insulation performance, spray PU insulation is also superior when insulating modern passive and zero-energy homes. It is suitable for all building frame materials: concrete, brick, timber and steel.
In terms of moisture performance, insulating with EKOSPRAY® is safe year-round. In addition, the thin insulation layers serve as vapour and air barriers and there is no need to install such barriers separately.
We operate in 11 countries
BANG & BONSOMER GROUP OY
Itälahdenkatu 18 A,
00210 Helsinki, Finland
+358 9 6810 8269
KESKI-SUOMEN URETAANIERISTYS KY
Lehtorannantie 2. A 16,
050 499 0032
0400 463 261
Keski- ja Pohjois-Suomen
040 153 1777
SUOMEN URETAANIPALVELU OY
0500 645 103
0400 682 745
02 561 393
SUOMEN POLYUREAKATOT OY
040 6411 796
URETAANITYÖ KORHONEN KY
0400 382 741
LÄNNEN PINNOITETYÖ OY
010 328 4910
3Е BUILDING OY
044 533 0677
RAH-KONE PIPING OY
040 583 70 86
Teollisuuskatu 2 F,
0102 866 340
PINNOITUS UREAUKOT OY
040 754 4063